Friday, October 22, 2010

Bulbmania

Just wanted to send out a quick note that I have been unable to post any new blogs recently because our bulb season has been so busy. I am thrilled to say that our bulb season this year has been fantastic. I think many of the clients that cut back last year realized how important spring color is to their world. I was speaking with a buyer yesterday and he explained how one of his customers was disappointed with his beds after he reduced the number of bulbs he planted in each bed. "Don't ever let me do that again" he told this buyer. I can't wait until next Spring to see all the color. Scilla siberica has been hot this year, look for the bright blue landscapes next spring. 

As a side note I came across a wonderful blog site with great personal development tips that I thought I would share with you all.  http://www.littlethingsmatter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment